Tests & Results Below:
- StrengthsFinder: Strategic, Ideation, Learner, Input, Intellection
- Jung / Meyers-Briggs / Keirsey: NT Rational, INTP Architect
- Jung’s Cognitive Functions: Ti, Fi, Te, Ne
- Multiple Intelligences: Logical, Spatial, Naturalist, Verbal
- R-Drive: Intellectual Reward Drive
- SLOAN / Big 5 / Global 5: sCxx|I|
- Advanced Global: (see below)
- Oldham Types: Leisurely, Sensitive
- Enneagram: 5, 9, so/sx/sp
- Kingdomality: The Discoverer
- Personality Defect: Robot (Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble)
Some Cool Personality Tests and Sites
On the Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 test from the Gallup Organization, my top five strengths are:
Strategic, Ideation, Learner, Input, and Intellection.
Here are some characteristics of my strengths:
The Rules of Polite Discourse
How to Fight Fair and Remain Friends
Address issues promptly. ~ If you let feelings fester, that is just what will happen: They will rot you from the inside out.
Express your feelings and thoughts. ~ How can you expect the other person to understand if you don’t express yourself completely?
Categories: Faith, Life, Personality, Relationships
Tags: communicating, fair, fight, friends, life, polite, relationships, religion, roommates